Friday, March 13, 2009

I'll take one for the house, the car & the pocketbook!

I asked actress Kristin Minter which products she absolutely couldn't live without, her first response was immediate, "La Mer." Creme de la Mer, the skin cream to the stars, costs an arm & a leg. But, hey if it can make you look & feel ten years younger, it's worth the investment! Over time skin becomes firmer, softer & crease less. Maybe that's why it's been dubbed the 'miracle cream?' Or as Minter would say, "look at my pics, they're not even airbrushed!"
Jane Iredale's Mineral Powder is another must. "I have one in the house, the car & my pocketbook." Did she really just say, pocketbook? Really! Jane Iredale's powder leaves the skin looking smooth, camera ready & with a gorgeous glow. Your face is flawless & pretty for whatever the day may hold.


Adam Sheridan Taylor Photography




No comments:

Post a Comment