Monday, November 22, 2010

I am Une.

When I heard that Bourjois just launched the affordable, all natural, high street brand Une Beauty in the UK, I was estatic.
As one of the oldest French cosmetics companies in operation, Bourjois is an expert in beauty. 'The brand is all about colour, quality and joie de vivre' - and their infamous little round pots (shadows and cheek colors come in cute, color-coded packaging). I helped launched Bourjois in the states and learned invaluable lessons about makeup, beauty writing and PR. It was a fun, exciting, innovative time to be launching such a prestigious makeup brand. I met many of my best girlfriends at Bourjois and still call on these formidable Pr  mavens, for expert, beauty advice.
UNE's formulas are all 98% to 100% from natural origin, most of the products are certified by Ecocert, and the packaging is eco-friendly to minimise environmental impact. I love that Une is taking a simple approach to beauty. The shades are subtle, natural and blend effortlessly. I'm digging the super cute Breezy Cheeks cream blush in a convenient, slide out case. The pink rose shade leaves the skin looking fresh, with a healthy glow. Une is making us pretty, while not breaking the bank.  And saving the planet, one natural shade at a time. 
I'll be waiting, stateside.








http://www.unebeauty.com/
http://www.boots.com







No comments:

Post a Comment