Thursday, January 28, 2016

Brighten the Mood







Because the Jonas blitz has come and gone, and we weathered the storm here are some bright and cheery #Instabeauty products for spring to lift the spirits and accentuate the positive.



Feels bouncy and light on the skin. Super portable, easy application and a dab goes a long way for smooth, luminous coverage.


Beautiful bronze highlighting and contouring shades give the cheeks a sun-kissed natural glow.
Makeup artist tip: Apply to the eyes for a summer bronze au natural look in thirty seconds.

 

L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte Gloss a whipped matte gloss in va-va-voom vibrant colors. 
Intense high pigment shades create lasting matte color for an #Instamood boost.



Laura Geller Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator in Gilded Honey is 24 mega watts of golden glow.
Make up artist tip: Apply to the high cheekbone, under the brow and a dab to the middle of the lip for #InstaBeauty shimmer glam.











1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the great advice Jackie. I've been looking for a new foundation, I'll give the Loreal a try. Now that I'm older I still want the coverage but don't want to feel like I'm wearing a mask. Now if I could find a good eyeliner that doesn't smear. I'm thinking about trying a gel liner. Do you recommend any?

    ReplyDelete