Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Who Says Young'ins Have All the FUN?

I worked the More Magazine's Reinvention Event (women over forty) with Giorgio Armani Cosmetics and got to meet hundreds of fabulous women. With guest speakers such as Laura Bush, Nora Eprhon, Tim Quinn and many, many more illustrious women, one couldn't help but feel inspired. Armani's ten minute mini-makeovers were a huge success. We had an endless line of clients that turned into hours of fun, intelligent conversation and beautifully painted faces. Tim Quinn, genius Artistic Director for Armani Beauty was on hand with helpful hints and gorge color suggestions. Lasting Silk UV Foundation SPF 20 goes on smooth & matte, and looks clean with full twelve hour coverage. The best part, it's weightless and feels like air on your skin. I recommended Crema Nera face and eye cream to all the fearless 40+ ladies that sat in my chair. Crema Nera is enriched with minerals and stimulates cell metabolism, resulting in plumper and firmer looking skin. The light weight formula leaves the skin looking radiant and ready for the perfect make up application. I admit I can't wait to get my hands on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment