Thursday, July 30, 2009

Get the Funk Out

I worked on a music documentary with Gary Cherone & Nuno Bettencourt from Extreme (More Than Words fame) about the lost art of music videos from the 80's & 90's. The hardcore rock and roll boys in their cool clothes and touch of swagger, both sat down in my chair and said, " just a little powder please. I'm cool. " I love it. A little ragged edge on a man's face is sexy. A face that's been lived in always tells a story. I've never met a music man I didn't like. I dug the 80's, the long hair, the skin tight jeans, the leather, the creativity. Chanel's Natural Finish Pressed Powder Translucent 3 and great lighting with of touch of blue & red hues set the perfect mood. The band is touring and back on the road. I'm going to pull out my skinny jeans and fringe boots and check 'em out.