Thursday, July 30, 2009

Get the Funk Out

I worked on a music documentary with Gary Cherone & Nuno Bettencourt from Extreme (More Than Words fame) about the lost art of music videos from the 80's & 90's. The hardcore rock and roll boys in their cool clothes and touch of swagger, both sat down in my chair and said, " just a little powder please. I'm cool. " I love it. A little ragged edge on a man's face is sexy. A face that's been lived in always tells a story. I've never met a music man I didn't like. I dug the 80's, the long hair, the skin tight jeans, the leather, the creativity. Chanel's Natural Finish Pressed Powder Translucent 3 and great lighting with of touch of blue & red hues set the perfect mood. The band is touring and back on the road. I'm going to pull out my skinny jeans and fringe boots and check 'em out.


No comments:

Post a Comment