Thursday, March 31, 2011

Shu Uemura Get In Tune With Your Nature Side


Shu Uemura is one of the most exclusive, designer brands on the market. They have been around for decades, offering only the best, top quality products.
They are having a contest on Facebook to, "join the team." All you have to do is submit a few of your best makeup pics and you're in the running.
The top twenty artists will be provided with kits (who wouldn't jump at the chance for some fabulous Shu product?) to compete in the Mystic Nature challenge.  
This is an amazing opportunity for any freelance artist looking to step up their game. Shu's Nobara sticks, their amazing ray of color lipsticks, the eye palettes, and omg, the quality. Dreamy. The black diamond false lashes, I saved mine for some fabulous over the top event. Shu has lashes that will make your head spin. Their eyelash curlers are the best on the market, used by all the top Celebrity Makeup Artists in biz. I say get your nymph fairies going and creative juices flowing. Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity.
I am known for my simple, classic beauty and even I entered the contest. I simply couldn't resist, I truly heart the line. 
Good Luck and may the best Mystic Nature god or goddess win.


I will update on the progress of the contest and the fantastic product kits the top twenty artists win.

















http://www.facebook.com/ShuUemuraUsa#!/ShuUemuraUsa?sk=app_209140305766776
http://www.shuuemura-usa.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment