Thursday, March 10, 2011

Sparkle Plenty

While I am an avid devotee of a certain foundation, I will take the occasional new face product for a test drive. Every so often a new product is pleasantly surprising. Stila's Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer, oil-free with SPF 20, kicks up the Tinted Moisturizer category a notch. I always test a new product on myself, before using it on a shoot or important event. More often than not, a girl friend will be around, and more than happy to get a free makeover. Especially if they are off to a concert, a date or girls night out.
Stila's  Iluminating Tinted Moisturizer has an added moisturizer that feels weightless on the skin, the shimmer is ever so slight. Yet, the skin glows, looking like you stepped right out of the steam room. When I swatched the base color on the back of my hand, I was a bit worried. As soon as I applied the Tinted Moisturizer to my face, I relaxed. I was amazed by the sheer coverage and luminosity. This is a sweet alternative to full face foundation and the plastic packaging makes sticking it in your purse a breeze. Summer's right around the corner, let your skin breathe and shine, while looking sexy and pretty. Oh yeah, the hyaluronic acid to increase elasticity and increase hydration is a nice bonus, and it's packed with ingredients like ginseng root extract, gingko biloba leaf extract and chamomile for antioxidant protection. More bang for your buck, it's worth a spin.









http://www.stilacosmetics.com/product_detail.asp?PMID=904&dept=6&cat=69#back
http://www.ericguillemain.com/index.php?album=portraits%2Fmusic

Image of Clinical Trials Courtesy Eric Guillemain
Make Up Jackie Cioffa for CieloBluePro.com

No comments:

Post a Comment