Friday, September 9, 2011

The It Factor

Jouer Cosmetics
Nicole Scherzinger is co judging The X Factor with Simon Cowell this fall. For me, she is more of an 'It Girl' than an X. She's stunning, can sing, dance and seems genuinely sweet. Sticky sweet. If she wasn't so nice, she's the girl you'd love to hate. When Glamour profiled her, "What A Doll," in the October issue, I could not have been happier. It tied in perfectly with my next product feature. Jouer Cosmetics. Jouer in French means to play, appropriately. The line is full of whimsical, customized pieces. Jouer is for the smart woman on the go, who likes to apply her own makeup. While that would put me out of a job, I love the Jouer philosophy. The first thing I do with each new client (especially the A listers), is ask them how they like to wear their makeup. Smoky eye? Dark Lip? Bronze Goddess? Trust me, they always have an immediate answer. "Place the blush close to my eyes, high up on the apples, and don't go above my crease. It makes me look old. " Enough said, I get done faster. Makes my job a whole lot easier, and everyone is happy. Plus, I've learned some great tricks and techniques.
When I was sent Jouer Cosmetics, 'to play with,' I was thrilled. Nicole likes Jouer's Luminizing Moisture Tint in Bronzed, a lightweight moisturizer that evens out imperfections and leaves the skin aglow. 'It's Oil-free, hypoallergenic, fragrance-free and water resistant.' What more could a girl ask for? Personally, I like Jouer's Glistening Brightening Powder and Sheer Bronzing Tint SPF 15. The Glistening Brightening Powder, the subtlest, glowing pigment instantly lifts and illuminates the face. It's filled with antioxidants, Vitamin E, Chamomile, Cucumber and Pomegranate extract. Almost good enough to eat, it's great for the skin. Kudos to Nicole and much success on The X Factor. Thank you, Jouer Cosmetics, and Glamour, for putting us on the same page.



"Christina Zilber, Founder and Creative Director of Jouer, builds her brand with her unique stylist approach to beauty. Her one-of-a-kind “no makeup artist required” philosophy empowers and inspires her clients to create fool-proof looks in a truly customizable way. With her fresh, editorial view of makeup to complement individual fashion sense and lifestyle, Christina designs her collections to be simple, chic, fashion-relevant and modern, yet timeless and approachable."


http://www.jouercosmetics.com/
http://www.glamour.com/

http://www.nicolescherzingermusic.com/
http://www.thexfactorusa.com/

2 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing, I will have to check that line out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to know about the features of this makeup...always helps to buy after knowing the review of the product.The skin type is also an important criteria.

    ReplyDelete