Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Luxury Never Looked Better

Get ready fashionistas, for the ultimate luxe in Color Cosmetics. Tom Ford's launch of his new Color Collection out this Fall. Whatever he touches turns to gold, 24 K gold, the high voltage kind. I remember watching A Single Man, being mesmerized by the uber detailed styling, right down to the burning cigarette in an ashtray by the bed.
Julianne Moore A Single Man
I was blown away by the lovely Julianne Moore's makeup.
A mod 60's look and an eye that was pure perfection.
I was fortunate enough to get a gorgeous
bronzer, from Mr. Ford's earlier collaboration with Estee Lauder. It's huge and heavy, with just the right shade of bronze. I still have it. The product is half gone, but the beauty of the compact remains on my vanity, like a precious jewel for all to admire.




I can't wait to get my hands on the new line. I'm sure it will be worth the wait. Mr. Ford always delivers the ultimate chic. Luxe-lips will run $48.00 a pop, they'll be worth every penny. Pretty corals, luscious pinks and ultra sexy nudes, with rich pigments guarantee a gorgeous, sexy lip.


Lara Stone and Tom Ford featured in the ad campaigns, what better way to promote stunning beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment