Sunday, December 22, 2013

Eye to Eye

Let's face it, the festivities are closing in. The mad dash for presents, the smell of molasses from the kitchen, the colored lights, evergreen tree and sparkly decorations. I'm not a fan of the holiday season, I'd rather be snuggled in my pj's watching a movie. Hey, it's once a year. Got to put on a brave face, make the effort. Since this is a 'pick me up post,' and every girl can use a little e.l.f.'in magic in their life, why not brighten the eyes with some false lashes. Pretty lashes are my go to easy, glam fix. I love to pop on a pair, apply a bit of bright lip gloss, concealer, and I feel better. Ready to face the iPhone cameras with a smile.
e.l.f. Essential Natural Lash Kit cost a buck, and are worth 100 pennies. 




e.l.f. "No mess, no hassle - just naturally beautiful lashes! Get full lashes for any occasion with our top-rated Natural Lash Kit. Easy application and comfort grip gel allows for multiple uses so you can achieve natural looking lush lashes again and again."
At that price, you can gift them to your girlfriends, voila glamour. 



I didn't buy many presents this year, but I did purchase doubles of children's Christmas pajamas. I donated one pair to charity. A child somewhere will wake up with a present under the tree. In the art of 'pick me up' and spirit of giving, that feels pretty to me.











http://www.eyeslipsface.com/elf/eyes/false_lashes/natural_lash_kit_

No comments:

Post a Comment