Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Beauty Gone MIA

It's about time for a bit of frivolous fun and eye candy. While I have been busy in the land of screenplays and books, the beauty world has soldiered on without me. Or so I thought. Thanks to RM for the email regarding the mention on SpaBeautySchools.com as "One of the top 50 Makeup blogs." SWEET!!! I think it's time I get my pretty back in high gear.
Mac's Eye Pigments in varying shades of gold and Nars Velvet Lip Pencils have seen me through the Oscars, Fashion Week, various bridal weddings and an upcoming hush, hush celeb wedding. A dab of Mac's Blonde Gold, Old Gold, Golden Lemon, or White Gold on a bare eye with a few coats of mascara and smudged, black liner is ultra sexy, modern and appropriate for any occasion. Use a thin brush to apply the pigment or dab a bit on the back of the hand for better control, patting on the lid. Add some false lashes and presto, camera ready. Nars Velvet Lip Pencil in Red Square is not for the timid. The tangy, red color is beautifully bold and the pencil is smooth and creamy. Thank you RM and SpaBeautySchools.com for noticing, and reminding me that there is always time for a polished face.





No comments:

Post a Comment