Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Smack Dab in the World of Kaleidoscope Color

CEW just came out with the finalists for their prestigious beauty award ceremony. The best of the best, voted by the leaders in the beauty industry, la creme De la crop in the cosmetic industry. I glanced through the products and spotted a few of my favorites, and some intriguing new lines, too. 



CEW has launched a new group of finalists, the ever popular and growing Eco lines, including 
Amala, Alterna Haircare, Aveda, Jurlique, Pomega5, Sophyto, Super by Dr. Nicholas Perricone, The Body Shop, Vapour Organic Beauty, and Yves Rocher. 
A big fan of all things au natural, and good for the environment products. I can't wait to test drive these eco friendly brands. Amala intrigues me, one because I love the name and second because of its 'straight from the root' philosophy.

"Amala skincare enhances natural beauty by embracing the individual and benefiting the world. Amala. In Sanskrit, “most pure.”  "The ancient word Amala has many unique meanings, but it is the harmony of all of them that resonates most with us. We believe that if we love and respect the earth as we would our own mother, nature will give us everything we need to look and feel beautiful."






A big hooray to my friends at Cover Girl. Their Liquiline Blast Eye Liner Pencils made the CEW finalists list. They may not be liquid, but are smooth enough to create a fabulous liquid look, application made easy. The sponge tip makes blending a snap, Liquiline Blast is waterproof, so it stays where you put it. I love all the CG products and use lots of them in my kit. They are already winners hands down, in my book.    
http://www.covergirl.com                                                                                                          
                                                                                                                                                           





And last but hardly least, ANTHELIOS gets my vote. By La Roche-Posay their sunscreens are beyond amazing.
Anyone who has been to France, is in the biz, or reads the beauty rags knows there is no better, superior sunscreen out there. I was first interested to this cream by my brother, a model and the face of CK ONE for many years. He was  a longtime resident of Paris, and something of a cream junky. I had to chuckle when my 'fancy beauty editor' friends started bringing it back to the states in multiples, the newest discovery. I 'm glad its available stateside, everyone deserves to be protected and pampered. ANTHELIOS, thank you for saving my skin and doing it so delicately. 

ANTHELIOS- CEW has picked the latest Ultra Light Sunscreen 45 for the body. I pick them all.  "Revolutionary ultra-light sunscreen with SPF 45 and Cell-Ox Shield™ for protection down to the cellular level."
http://www.anthelios.com/
                                                                                                                                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment