Thursday, October 4, 2012

A Bold New Future


myface.cosmetics Beautifying the world one glorious, innovative product at a time. I like to keeps tabs and revisit cool brands that stand out. That are moving forward, creating new and exciting product. I use Blingtone shadows every chance I get. Celebs love the intense shimmers, the bold, modern color. Purple Haze is one of my go to favorites. I was stoked when myface.cosmetics sent some new additions my way. Slinky Metal Liquid Liner in Purple Haze brought me back to Jimi Hendrix days. A smokey, purple eye is modern, sexy and can be more mysterious than black.
mymix foundation creates a natural, just back from the beach, glowing face. It's the perfect blend of light, that offers just the right amount of coverage. Anyone who reads this blog, knows I am a stickler for gorgeous skin, and luminous foundation. I love that myface cosmetics website offers celebrity skin tone comparisons." If your skin tone is like Katy Perry, Courtney Cox or Rachel McAdams, choose FAIR 02." How smart is that? With Social Media taking over the world, you can google any star and find your perfect shade. There are tons of artistry tips on the site (I even learned a few, new tricks), products, and images by the master himself, Kabuki. Put your best face forward and move into the 21st Century, with myface.cosmetics.


Italian Ice Eyeshadows Blend & Layer to Create Bold, Modern Color
"Only the most extraordinary individuals can be known to the world by one name alone – that is a distinction reserved for icons, unforgettable characters who leave an indelible mark on their world and are recognized as the best at what they do. Such is the case for makeup artist Kabuki."

 

MYFACE Cosmetics Mantra

"To make online makeup shopping foolproof and to create a colour revolution for the 21st century."


lil' bling chrome nail in gilt-y screams "I dare you to go bold"



No comments:

Post a Comment