Sunday, June 21, 2009

It's All Good

I admit it. I love all things rock. The music, the fringe and leather, the bleach blond hair, the bad boys. Frye boots. Here's my struggle, I want a tattoo. A real bad ass tatt- the biker chick on a Harley kind-(my friend and I promised we'd cruise across country on Fat Boys.) That was twenty years ago, life seems to have gotten in the way. Not to mention sciatica...I have a tattoo already, a round lady Buddha on my back. She's the goddess of good and keeps me in check. I think two are too many for a lady of a certain age... Much to my delight a friend turned me on to temptu tattoos. 3 - 5 days permanent and they look real. Best part you can move them around on your body and switch up the decals as the mood suits. Cool. Maybe I'll use them on the next photo shoot. I'm still gonna bleach one strand of my hair and rock out. It's beautiful and it's temporary.

No comments:

Post a Comment