Friday, July 1, 2011

Sugar and Spice

I usually stick to beauty posts, but my gorgeous, sexy, smart, PR maven friend at fab. Alison Brod Public Relations sent me Hanky Panky panties and I couldn't resist. I've been hearing rave reviews about them. (My model friend said, "are you kidding, they are awesome? That's all I wear.") Cheeky, cute, funky, fun, sexy and super comfy. They are only panties you will ever need. Worn by just about every female celebrity on the planet from Cameron, to Julia Roberts, Cher, Jessica Simpson, Marisa Tomei, and Jennifer Aniston. The list goes on. Once you go Hanky apparently, you never go back. I'm a fan of the leopard boyshort myself. They feel light, fresh and a little bit saucy. The ultimate in affordable, fine lingerie. They feel like a million bucks, no tugs, no lines, no pulling. There's a style for everyone. The thong is a popular, best-seller. The neutral colors are perfect for photo shoots, runway shows and under light clothing. HankyPanky.com is featuring a red, white and blue theme for the fourth. Right on time for the holidays, put some spark in your life. Hanky Panky has a personalized line (great for brides & the bridal party) and a smart, dollar point program. For every dollar spent, you get a point. When you accrue 250 points you get a $25.00 coupon towards a new pair. How fabulously swank is that?! Look & feel comfy in your intimates, just like a movie star. Treat yourself to a pair.



http://www.hankypanky.com                                                      












No comments:

Post a Comment