Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Spring in Your Step

L'Oreal's Colour Riche Nail
'42 Shades, long lasting, supreme shine, breakthrough brush.' Need I say more?
Pink, to peach, to red, to metallics to neon blue, you will find the shade that tickles your fancy. Wearing a Silver gown, or a pair of jeans and a tank? Try Now You Sea Me a funky pastel blue. I'm not a pink girl, I usually go for dark shades. But, Penthouse Pink, the full coverage bubble gum Colour Riche shade, intrigues me. Ten days without chipping, that's way cool.





Spring is so close I can taste it. Well, not really but almost. With L'Oreal's new Colour Riche Balm for Spring 2012, out in mass in January, I can taste it. Super-duper, yummy hydration in pretty, wearable colors with SPF #15 to boot, sunshine is right on the lip. Packed with Shea butter, Argan Oil, Vitamin E and Rose Canina Oil, I'll put one in Award Season survival kits for all the lovely nominees. Running to and fro, doing press, luncheons, dinners can be intense. Not too mention the jet lag, temperature changes, and lack of sleep, or stress winter leaves the lips dry and cracked. Colour Riche Balm, in eight must have shades wins my vote. I'm addicted. I carry Pink Satin in my purse, and leave one on the Vanity. I get flustered if I can't find it. Available at drug retailers and at affordable prices, you can stock up on one, two, or ten.

Loreal's Infalliable Eye Shadow gives me goosebumps. I'm digging the clear, sleek packaging and the 24 Hour Intense coverage. So versatile, it blends effortlessly. Waterproof, crease proof, fade-resistant. Pretty soon, Infallible Eye Shadow will apply itself. The slim design lets you stack all twelve shades neatly in your kit.Ten pearly metallic colours to choose from and two matte, rest assured you'll find the perfect match.
I love Eternal Sunshine, a glam gold paired with Loreal's Voluminous Smoldering Eyeliner. It's so chic and mysterious. Feeling bold? Try Midnight Blue, for show stopping eye colour in honor of Beyonce. A stunning, L'Oreal spokesperson.

L'Oreal's Voluminous Smoldering Eyeliner, KAJAL. I just like saying the word, KAJAL. Sounds so sexy, decadent, exotic.The women of India and Eastern parts have mastered the look for centuries. The blacker, the better. The smoother, the better. The more intense pigment, the better. I have a friend, a VP at another Makeup Brand, who shall remain nameless.The one product she is never without, is Kohl Eyeliner. I did her makeup Oscar season a few years back. Who knows, maybe I'll surprise her with the intensely rich pigment, new technology of Kajal, Voluminous Smoldering Eyeliner. With it's unique 'Conal Tip,' designed to deposit product evenly, and Custom Sharpener to preserve the shape for precise application, I may just sneak one for her.








http://www.lorealparisusa.com/_us/_en/default.aspx#/#/?page=top{userdata//d+d//|diagnostic|main:brandpage:colourriche|media:_blank|nav|overlay:_blank}&cid=lorus_rm_Google_Makeup+B+Couleur+Riche_Couleur+Riche

No comments:

Post a Comment