Sunday, September 20, 2009

When I Grow Up

Last month I made-up Lucky Magazine's creative director, Andrea Linett for a Lucky video post on Fall's must-have shoes and which clothes to pair them with at the trendy store Dolce Vita. Sorry for the delayed post, I got busy in August eating ice cream and cutting the grass. Anyhow, thought it was worth the visit. I dig Andrea's cool downtown, rocker, boho vibe style. She's the kind of lady I wanna be when I grow up. Smart, easy, put-together, & funny effortlessly mixed together. Her makeup request was simple, flawless skin with a touch of powder. I added a bit of Giorgio Armani's Sheer Bronzer #1 and a dab of gloss for fun, and she was on point and camera ready. Oh, and her jewelry style is the sickest. She always has at least one piece I covet. Everyone knows, I am usually bangled, stacked and decked out in everything from Chrome Hearts to Me & Ro to Helen Ficalora to old school charms from my father. That's a whole other post. Much to my delight, we're doing a jewelry shoot this week, so stay tuned...

Jackie Cioffa Makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment