Monday, September 14, 2009

Sexy Beast


I've had the pleasure of hanging out with artist Marilyn Minter on a few occasions. Her niece, the uber-talented and stunning actress Kristin Minter is a great friend of mine. So when I heard that Marilyn was talking part in MAC Cosmetics 2009 Fall Campaign I was intrigued. I love her thoughts on women and beauty. She worked with Mac's Glitter Eye Pots and once her make up artist had applied the makeup, Marilyn messed it up. "Anything that gets wets starts getting sexy." Marilyn's philosophy that life is messy, heels break, pimples pop up & that imperfection is beauty is refreshingly real. She has a thing for freckles. If their aren't enough, she'll pencil in more. Erotic imagery, pushing the edge with pigment, glamour, art & feminism at it's height. Thank you Marilyn & MAC for the sultriness, one look at your stunning images gives me the power & freedom to soldier on.





No comments:

Post a Comment