Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Super Trouper

My friend's at COVERGIRL just sent me their newish mascara, LashBlast Luxe. I'm already a huge fan of LashBlast the original, the numero uno selling mascara with 'the patented Moltrusion Brush.' The giant brush with 50% more bristles maxes out each and every lash. NO, really. A mascara that leaves lashes long, lush and clump-free? And comes in four metallic shades for a hint of shimmer? That's some mack ed-out mascara. I tried out the Black Cabernet (sounds decadent & yummy!), and felt immediately sexy and good enough to go dancing! But, alas I have an early call in the am. Tune in tomorrow, I'm off to make up some gorge lingerie models for ERES and Fashion's Night Out. Can't wait to make them COVERGIRL Super Trouper LashBlast Luxe converts too.









No comments:

Post a Comment