Sunday, January 30, 2011

A Little Taste of Heaven

Before venturing out of the house, I never leave home without applying a dab of Armani Beauty's Luminous Silk Foundation. Just a dime size, applied to the whole face makes the skin glow, ready to face the day, looking pretty and polished. Whether I'm headed to the park with my pooch in sub degree temperatures, getting glammed up for fashion week, or even working the Oscar circuit, I'm confident with LSF in my kit. I use #4, #5, often and like #6 and #8 for a slightly bronzed look. I love #9 mixed with Crema Nera. I used the combo on Lake Bell's gorgeous skin. She showed me a picture, and wanted to look tan, like a Greek goddess. It worked, she was stunning, like bottled up sunshine. I have worked with Armani Beauty since the launch of the brand, and as a model in Milan long before that. We go way back, and I have never stopped loving the brand or the man. I will not waver, LSF is my number one my go to sheer foundation. LSF is a genie in a bottle, leaving the skin luminous, yet free from imperfections. Armani Beauty is offering a one day promotion today, you get to try three of my very favorite products with a purchase. This is your chance to see for yourself. What is, in my opinion, the very best. After all, who would expect less from the Maestro of perfection?

http://www.giorgioarmanibeauty-usa.com/special-offers/special-offers,default,sc.html

No comments:

Post a Comment