Thursday, February 24, 2011

Be Still My Heart

Spring is almost here, no, really I'm not kidding. As I curse, hopping over the slush piles lugging my kit I count backwards the days until March 21st. Imagine my delight when I arrived home, wet, tired and pooped to find a box from MAC with my name on it. The Quite Cute Collection Spring 2011 gave me just the right morale boost. 
"The multi-culti cutie Collection, from Tokyo to Toronto to Paris with love! Pastel shades for Eye Quads, Lipstick, Plushglass, and Nail Lacquer…And due to popular demand, we’re completely cute-ifying three favourite Lip Pencil shades from last season that will will complete the collection. "

I'm in love with the Mineralize Blush in Giggly, a soft shade of pink. With its own personalized, sparkle heart baked right in, it's super cute and functional. Giggly is a subtle, modern girly shade of pink. I'll use it to create a modern princess, airy dreamy kind of look.






The Eye Shadow quad CUTiE comes in 4 pastel colors. A soft yellow, subtle pink, lavender and frost violet. These shades look beautiful worn alone swept from the bottom of the eye to the top of the brow. A pop of violet through the crease adds a bit of dimension.





Mac Quite Cute Spring Collection Launches April 7, 2011 in the US and Canada.



Dakota Johnson Image courtesy of http://www.ericguillemain.com/
Make up Jackie Cioffa for CieloBluePro.com

No comments:

Post a Comment