Thursday, June 9, 2011

Rocking the Killer Cases

My friends over at the DNA Public Relations Agency (recently featured in WWDBEAUTYBIZ' s PR It List) sent over the coolest, professional artist train case by Soho Beauty, CHUCK full of Hard Candy makeup. I'm going to dedicate a bunch of posts to Hard Candy and the eclectic, tempting pieces. First, let's talk about the wicked beauty case. Normally, I'm not a fan of adding big, heavy, extra bulk to my kit. It gets way too heavy to cart around. Soho Beauty cases are ultra light, keeping your product neat, clean and organized. It's great for travel and has tons of space for easy access. I retired my ancient, three ton, beauty case and use it to store my Burton diamonds :) and fabulous jewels. Available at Walmart, Target, and other major drugstores, Soho Beauty cases are genius marketing. How smart. Professional quality at drugstore prices? It's a win- win all the way. 
http://www.dnapublicity.com



Images Courtesy of Soho Beauty.com 




"SOHO Beauty Cases are a trendsetter's tackle box, offering women the most fashionable choices to hold their most coveted beauty items. New shapes, new function and a fresh attitude: SOHO Beauty Cases are organization at its most stylish. Mission accomplished."
http://www.sohobeauty.com/index.php

2 comments:

  1. I got one and now my make-up stays up and plays all night like toy story. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Geoni,

    I love it! That's hysterical.
    Enjoy your magic toy box.

    ReplyDelete